Bear Lake with the Christians -- August 09
We had another wonderful family reunion with the Christian side this summer at Bear Lake. It was so fun to all be together and enjoy the beautiful weather. We were especially grateful to get a break from the AZ heat and loved spending time with the family. Maya and Mason had a great time with their cousins and were sad to come home. We can't wait for next year.

We had another wonderful family reunion with the Christian side this summer at Bear Lake. It was so fun to all be together and enjoy the beautiful weather. We were especially grateful to get a break from the AZ heat and loved spending time with the family. Maya and Mason had a great time with their cousins and were sad to come home. We can't wait for next year.
1 comment:
Ooooo, that was ssoooo fun to see your pictures! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I miss them so much! And of course, I miss you and Brett. :)
Love, Tiff
Post a Comment