Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Christian
When we invited Clark and Gwen to come they jumped on it right away, but a couple of days after booking their tickets and checking the weather reports, I think they we starting to rethink their decision. Who wouldn't want to visit Arizona during a record high July? Really!! We were so happy that they came though and had a great time. We spent a lot of time in the pool and eating watermelon. For any of you who would like to come and visit feel free and rest assured that the hottest month is already over with. :)

When we invited Clark and Gwen to come they jumped on it right away, but a couple of days after booking their tickets and checking the weather reports, I think they we starting to rethink their decision. Who wouldn't want to visit Arizona during a record high July? Really!! We were so happy that they came though and had a great time. We spent a lot of time in the pool and eating watermelon. For any of you who would like to come and visit feel free and rest assured that the hottest month is already over with. :)
7 comments:
Jenny! I'm glad to see you updated your blog! It sounds super hot down there. I hope you are surviving. Everyone looks good and I especially love Mason's shirt. Very cute!
The lawn looks great.... :)
It looks like AZ is a blast. We can't wait to take trip out to see you guys, when it is a little cooler.
Love the pics and Mason's shirt is too cute! Its a dry heat, right? :) We miss you guys.
Love all the updates, keep them coming! Do you even look pregnant yet? I DOUBT it...
P.S. Lydia told me yesterday that Maya is still her favorite person in nursery and that she's moving back soon. :^)
Jenny, your family is so darling. It's been a very long time since I've seen you- your kids are so big!! Glad I stumbled across your blog. It's so great to check in on family now and again.
Post a Comment