Mason loves to "help"wash the dishes. He usually gets pretty soaked, but has fun while doing it. He is becoming quite expert at moving the dining chairs to wherever in the kitchen he wants to get to. We've had to move our knives up so that he doesn't hurt himself. He loves to be right in the middle of things and is not about be left out of anything.
Mason locked Maya and I outside one day after we went swimming. I had to run over to the neighbors in my suit and borrow their phone to call Brett to come home from work and let us in. Luckily Mason didn't get into too much trouble before we could get in.
Nana came to visit us this summer and we had such a great time. Maya loved sharing a bed and reading stories together. She also enjoyed the evening swims and staying up late.
.Making cookies with Daddy. Daddy is much more fun to cook with than Mommy because the kids always get to taste all of the ingredients they want to before the dough is finished. I think that Mason was eating cookie dough for 30 minutes straight. :)
2 comments:
Yummy! I bet those are my favorite...Christian cookies! :)
We miss you guys. Looks like you have settled right in.
Love all the pictures...who said your kids were allowed to keep growing up? Tell them to stop that. Lydia talks about when we are going to move to Arizona all the time.
Post a Comment