We decided that we had to take advantage of our Dollywood passes so we went 5 times before we left. The kids (and adults) loved it. Thanks to all of the friends and family who joined us there.
Maya, Lydia Cruze, and Mason
Lori Cruze and Jenny -- We decided to take some of the kids on a "little" water ride. Little did we know we'd be soaked!! But it was worth the soggy jeans.
Strawberry picking one last time. It was totally muddy the morning that we went but we had a lot of fun and got some wonderful strawberries.
Packing up our house.

Packing up the truck. Brett's sister Kathryn came to help us pack, clean and drive our car out to Utah. I flew a few days earlier with the two kids and she and Brett drove the 30 hour drive together. We really appreciated all of her help and couldn't have done it without her.

Riding 4 wheelers with Grandpa Christian. Maya was in heaven with so many cousins around. She was running around from dawn till dusk enjoying all of the people to play with.
Maya at the Hogle Zoo. I have a picture just like this of me when I was little. It is amazing how much Maya reminds me of myself when I was a little girl.
Mason and Maya had a great time petting all of the animals at "This is the Place Monument". It has really changed a lot since the last time I had been there and we had a lot of fun.
Maya, Brock, and Cole eating lunch together.

No comments:
Post a Comment