Other Random Pictures
We got our inflatable pool out on Friday and played around for a while. The kids had a great time (except that the water was a little cold). I love spring days in Tennessee.
Maya got a little cold and decided to lay on the concrete to warm up. Mason was just chillin' on the side of the pool.
We got our inflatable pool out on Friday and played around for a while. The kids had a great time (except that the water was a little cold). I love spring days in Tennessee.
Maya got a little cold and decided to lay on the concrete to warm up. Mason was just chillin' on the side of the pool.

Daddy Came Home!! Yeah. It is always so great to have Brett come home, especially when it is a little early.
Maya eating a tomato on the way home from the grocery store

Maya collecting dandelions at the parking lot of the store. She loves them and wants to stop whenever we see them. I tell her that she can pick all of the ones out of our grass, especially before someone comes to look at our house.

Maya and Mason at the zoo. Mason loves anything that he can drive. He grabs onto the wheel and turns like crazy with a big grin on his face.

Our little princess. We generally run around town with this get-up on but hey, you're only 3 once. Right?

Brett watching the NCAA championship game...in our bedroom. Good thing we got that new computer monitor for him to use for work. :)
Mason playing in the sand box. Right after I took this picture Mason put his handful of sand into his mouth. Gross!
Maya and I blowing out my birthday candles. Look at all those flames. I can't believe that I am now "In my 30's" (31 to be exact). Brett made me a yummy strawberry lemon trifle cake.



1 comment:
Happy 31st - it's not that old. Still, a mia maid in my ward says to me on her 15th birthday, "I feel old, I mean, I'm halfway to thirty!" To which I responded, "I am thirty!" Graciously, a laurel in back of us added, "No, you're not!" I'd have to say, you don't look it either.
Post a Comment