Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's Party Time: Mason Turns 1
Our little guy is officially one. His birthday was this past Sunday. Because Mason doesn't really understand birthdays at all we decided to combine his birthday with a friend of ours who's birthday was on Monday. (Sam Morse--our friend--turned 3. He and Maya are great friends as are we with his parents so we thought it would be fun to combine). I found another cupcake recipe on allrecipes.com and went to work. Maya and I watched the how-to video and Brett even came home a little early to join in the decorating festivities. Then we headed over to the Morse's for dinner and cupcakes. It was a great evening.



Mason

Sam







Party time is over....time for bed.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Happy birthday Mason! Cute pictures!

Erica said...

Jenny, I like the cup cake ideas. Very cute. I may have to try that sometime.

Pat and Shelly said...

very cute! Happy B-day Mason!

Stacey said...

Happy Happy Birthday big guy!

Love the cupcakes.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

I love your blog, it is great!! Thanks again for coming over to our house for breakfast we had a blast. You are great friends! Andy and I have decided that we need to start collecting games so that we can be like the Christians!
p.s. Mason's birthday cupcakes are so cute!