Wednesday, March 25, 2009


As ya'll know, Jenny is our primary blogger, well up until now she has been our primary blogger. Well, she is in the middle of a high power Relief Society Presidency meeting and I have nothing to do so I thought I'd try my hand at this stuff. Above you see the greatest three people on the planet. Yes, the rest of you are pretty great, too.



The two kids you see here are becoming best friends. Mason can't say a word yet, but he can take everything Maya can dish out. When Mason is napping, Maya doesn't really know what to do with herself. She loves to go down after his nap with me when I go to get him up (yes, many times I am home by the end of nap time, what a great job!). We will walk into his room and the two of them will look at each other, their grins will grow from ear to ear, and they we break out laughing.




Mason had a little run in with the pavement the other day. He has recovered nicely, but I'm sure this is the first of many scraps for this active kid.

Mason preparing for the Easter Bunny.

Well, I'm off to go play basketball, but I thought I would leave ya'll with a few pics of Maya's outfits she likes to wear around town.


This outfit was not my idea, but Maya thought it was great.

Maya, Shades, and tutu climbing the slide.

Maya in Tutu cooking. She reminds me of my three younger sisters who wore tutus daily until they were... well... in high school I think.

Maya in tutu, hood, and celebrity shades. She insisted on the shades staying on the outside of the hood.


Maya in tutu and skirt running the cash register at the zoo.

6 comments:

LAURA said...

what cuties! They are adorable, and what good fashion sense Mia has!

LAURA said...

sorry, meant to write maya, not mia, doh!

Anne-Marie said...

Very cute!

Lenore Rivera said...

Hey Brett! Good Job! Aren't yall the cutest Christians.

Pat and Shelly said...

So Cute! I Love the post!

Cori and Dusty said...

Brett, in the midst of this lovely intern year, can I just say I am insanely jealous of your nice radiology schedule. Sooooo jealous.