Maya's 3rd Birthday
Maya wanted a caterpillar cake so I did some searching on Allrecipes.com and found this cute little guy. We had fun putting him together. It has been fun to celebrate her birthday this year because she understands a little better what a birthday is and has really been looking forward to it.
Making our caterpillar cake. I have really bought into the idea of doing cupcakes for birthdays. They have some many benefits: portion control (also--you can definately justify eating several because they are so small), easy for kids, re-usable (in that you can use them for several parties on consecutive days). We've been having fun watching how-to-videos on different types of decorations for them.
1 comment:
Too cute Jen! I love the last video... "and 3 comes after 2, so I'm 2...actually I'm 3" :) She's got such a fun little personality. And she looks really sweet in that picture with the sparkle ball and red dress. I wish I was there to see her try on her super hero cape!
Post a Comment