Summer Fun
Well we've been having fun playing this summer. What am I saying, we don't have to worry about school schedules. (except when some of Maya's friends have to go to school instead of come and play). But, we really have been enjoying the beautiful weather and Brett's two weeks of the noon to nine shift. It was so fun to have every morning together as a family. We (especially me) have really missed that this week and think it is time for another vacation for daddy from work. I am including a lot of random pictures from the last month.
Jenny, Brett and Mason at a wedding shower.
Maya and Barchley (Maya comes up with these crazy names for all the friends she finds -- watch the video for the full effect)

5 comments:
so cute! It's so fun that you each have one who looks like you! Little mason is looking more and more like his daddy!
What a cute smile little Mason has! You look beautiful too Jenny! Maya has a great personality. I just love your updates. John and I are expecting #3 Oct 28th, its another girl. That's our news, I need to start a blog.
Take care,
Susan Biery
That is so cute! I can't wait for Zeke to talk!
Okay, I think Mason is all you Jenny. What a darling face. And those dimples! So, I was in Provo a few days ago and Catherine and Amber and I reunited the Habibtis for a crepe breakfast. It wasn't the same without you. But still, we had a lovely time. I hope we can all meet up again soon. And I hope Esra and Estelle can meet Maya and Mason soon.
I Loooove Mason's smile!!
Post a Comment