Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Accessorizing

Maya decide to put one of Mason's toy rings on his ear. We thought he looked like a pirate. They are having more and more fun playing together.




Maya, Mason and I at Hogle Zoo. We spent the morning there with my sister Laura and her two boys. It was really fun to have the kids entertained and be able to visit

3 comments:

Harding Family said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!! They are growing up too fast and I'm missing it! Man, we miss you guys! Give your babies a kiss from Aunt Tiff! :)

Erica said...

Wait till Maya starts dressing Mason up in princess clothes!

The Quayles said...

Such a cute blog! I just found you on the Barnes family page. This is Desi by the way :) We just started a blog too, it's markanddesiquayle.blogspot.com
I just think your kids are so cute! We need to get together about the 27th soon!