Monday, April 14, 2008

The Big 30!!

I celebrated my 30th birthday this year. Brett and Maya made me a homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. It was so good!! Brett even hand shredded the carrots so they wouldn't sink to the bottom of the cake. Now that is true love. It was a fun birthday and nice to feel like I am really happy with where I am in my life at 30.

4 comments:

susan said...

Happy Birthday Jen! You look great and absolutely beautiful! You are at a wonderful place in life, keep enjoying it year after year like I know you will!

Susan Biery

Lori said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny its Georgia you used to visit teach me in Tucson, I saw your name on Laura's blog, I thought I should say hi and I miss you guys. It was great to see a picture of you and your beautiful children and your sweet husband. How is life? Looks like its treating you well. I need to finish my blog, or I mean start it with full of pictures etc. My family is growing too, Brooke is 4 and I also have a new baby her name is Gabriella and we call her Gabby.

Anonymous said...

That cake looks great! What's up with "hand shredding the carrots so they don't sink to the bottom"? I've never heard of that. Love ya!