Friday, March 21, 2008

Maya reading to Mason
She pulled her little stool over to his bed and read to him from "The Friend". I thought it was so cute.


Mason gets plenty of attention from his older sister. The other day I went to wash my hands in the bathroom and I was gone for literally not more than 10 seconds (I know, not a very thorough wash) and came back to find Maya carrying Mason to me. She had him around the chest luckily, so his head was pretty secure. But as I came back in the room she said, "He's a little bit heavy." :) Poor guy is bound to be tough.

3 comments:

Dorothy Dean Openshaw said...

Hi Jenny!
This is Dorothy Dean responding to your blogspot. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! He looks like a real cutie. I'll bet it's fun to see how Maya reacts to the new baby. She seems to have a desire to be helpful. We enjoy your updates!
Love, D.D.

Lori said...

That is so adorable. And I am totally putting my next baby in a laundry basket. Brilliant!

jennyandbrett said...

Your kids have to be the most intelligent, beautiful, and exciting kids I have ever seen!!!! What perfect genes!!!