Maya had an unfortunate event a couple of weeks ago. The unfortunate part was that I let her go to sleep in only a diaper...Big mistake. She figured out how to get it off, after soiling it, and managed to "finger paint" all over herself and the crib. Needless to say, it was a gross mess, but I learned my lesson--always put a onesie on.
The video gives a better idea of how much ground she really covered.
The worst part was that I was upstairs busily preparing for our visitors and came down just a few minutes before their plane was to touch down.
2 comments:
My goodness Jenny! I can just imagine Zeke doing that! I have had a hard enough time when Zeke has pooped in the tub - I can't imagine. It's a good thing you grabbed the camera before cleaning it up. Hilarious!
Cori
Oh my goodness! I can't believe you were so calm about it and even thought to take pictures/video. Onesies forever!
Lori
Post a Comment